Name: The Name of the Association Shall be “Alumni Association of Hooghly Engineering & Technology College, Hooghly”, hereinafter referred to as the Association
Registered Office: The Registered Office of the Association shall be Hooghly Engineering & Technology College, Vivekananda Road, Pipulpati , Post & District:-Hooghly-712103,West Bengal.
Aims and Objectives: The Objectives for which the Association is established are,
- To Uplift the Image and Status of the College
- To provide a forum that promotes interaction and networking among the Alumni of the College.
- To become the Voice of the Alumni in all matters related to the betterment of the College.
- To foster continuing professional /academic development by drawing support from distinguished Alumni in their respective fields.
- To maintain an up-to-date register of the alumni of the College with their qualification and addresses.
- To hold annual reunion of the past and present students of the College preferably in the month of February every year unless otherwise decided.
- To maintain a welfare fund to help Individual members of the college community in distress.
- To help the College organize seminars/workshops/lectures by eminent personalities on selected topics of science, technology and humanities to enhance the knowledge base of the students and the engineering community.
- To encourage all such activities as may be deemed conducive to the attainment of the foregoing objectives.